Rechercher dans ce blog

lundi 13 septembre 2010

justin bieber getting hit by a bottle

Welcome to my blog this right here is the first blog I have ever written in the form of a blog and today I really felt like writing about Justin Bieber getting hit by a water bottle. This video has been a really big hit in the population of the people who absolutely HATE Justin Bieber, I find it very entertaining that someone would actually go out of his way to throw a bottle at the kid. To whoever threw that bottle I congratulate you. :) Is it just me or is Justin Bieber kind of gay? This kid is 17 years old or something and he has the voice of a 10 year old seriously man hit PUBERTY. but in all seriousness I won't lie yes he is famous and yes he does make a hell of a lot more money then I do but come on people, he sings like a 12 year old girl. Usher what were you thinking? Anyways feed back is always nice on these, so to whoever is reading this please tell me what u think of him it’s always good to read criticism

4 commentaires:

  1. I found that video quite entertaining and wish to find one containing hysterical sound effects timed with the initial impact, well the video is going in slow motion repeatedly.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Good first post. Watch your spelling however (u instad of YOU)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I don't really think he deserved getting hit by the bottle. He didn't really do anything wrong, i'm not saying I like his music but he chose the wrong kind of music. Going mainstream= bad

    RépondreSupprimer