Yesterday night I watched the MMVA's on television, I have to say some people are way to crazed over Justin Bieber. Also what guy in their right mind would wear a jacket with glittered rine stone letters on the back, like come on Justin YOUR A GUY not a 28 year old lesbian like Chelsea Handler said. Usher's performance of DJgot us falling in love again and OMG were very spectacular to say the least, his dance moves were very professional. Eminem's Entry song Love The Way You Lie was performed very well. I was actually so happy when he got the award for male songs. Katie Perry was looking quite fabulous during her presentation for that exact reward. What surprises me the most though about the MMVA's is how Lady Gaga was able to be in like 13 different costumes throughout the entire show, she always looked very...well stunning in her own way. Now the number one thing that disappointed me was that Kanye West was not able to interupt Taylor Swift in the middle of her new song that mainly all about how he hurt her. All and all though the MMVA's turned out to be quite a hit and I absolutely cannot wait until the 2011 MMVA's.DJ mouse man or whatever you are one of the coolest DJ's out there hope you make i big!
Nice Recap vince, even though I did not watch it, it's nice that you wrote this. Thanks!
RépondreSupprimerI enjoyed the MMVA's as well. Lady Gaga is certainly a unique performer. Great blog; keep it up!
RépondreSupprimerFrom what I can tell it seems like you we're paying way to much time watching what lady gaga was wearing. thats just my opinion
RépondreSupprimer