Rechercher dans ce blog

mercredi 20 octobre 2010

break ups

Break ups are by far the hardest things to do for no atter what the outcome is someone always gets hurt, even if you try and hide the pain it is still there and therefor eating you up inside.  I am reently single and sometiems i think of my ex quite alot I cannot say that i a over her because I am not i think of her alot. Now there are many different types of break ups, but the most common is usually loss of feelings.  Now as humans we dont possess the power to control our feelings though we can hide the and also push the aside, thus why braking up is so hard for noone wants to tell someone that they no longer have feelings for them.  I know that some break ups are usually for the better but as someone who likes to think of others before himself I find it very hard to break up with someone unless i have proper reason thus why if your relationship is failing and u see it you should get out emmediatly because the more you prologne it, the more you hurt the other in which is also a part of your life.  In all fairness though breaks up are hard but the outcome can sometimes be for the better.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire