
This past friday there was a concert that was attended for Mike Posner, this concert was very very well shown and so much fun. Never in my life had i ever been to a concert and this was my first it was actualy very amazing i loved every minute of it the partying, the fist pumping everything was just so exentric and liberating. I strongly recomend that you download MikePosner songs and Far East Movement. Far East Movement was probably the second highlight of my night I didn't think that they would be so great live ut they really got the crowd pumped I got all their signatures on their posters i was very very happy. :) The primary bands that played were also very entertaining the dance moves were unique to say the least but a really good crowd pleaser. I was pretty happy that I got to eet Mike Posner in person though a man with a very good talent i would consider him a pot head to say the least not that its a bad thing but you can really see it in his eyes. in conclusion this oncert was the greatest friday night ever and not only did i get to go see a concert but a job was also aquired thus making e even more happy.
Sounds like an awesome concert! Live music is always way more energetic than recorded. Especially with the right crowd
RépondreSupprimeryo your pretty lucky far east movement is amazing and we all know you failed horribly when you tried fist pumping, you propably hit some girl you were wheeling.
RépondreSupprimer