So todays random topic is jackass 3d. I must say that this movie was byfar the greatest comedy ever played in the course of history. To anyone who likes stupid stunts and random acts of pain. Anyways i recomend this movie. The greatest part throughout the entire movie is when they do the handslap to the face. The point of this prank is to hit somebody with this oversized hand. At one point you see bam margera walking through the hall with the big hand and they decided to tie a bag of flower to the hand and it swings and hits Bam square in the face and he falls straight back. I must admit its a great movie and I recomend everybody to watch it.Rechercher dans ce blog
jeudi 25 novembre 2010
JACKASSS 3D
So todays random topic is jackass 3d. I must say that this movie was byfar the greatest comedy ever played in the course of history. To anyone who likes stupid stunts and random acts of pain. Anyways i recomend this movie. The greatest part throughout the entire movie is when they do the handslap to the face. The point of this prank is to hit somebody with this oversized hand. At one point you see bam margera walking through the hall with the big hand and they decided to tie a bag of flower to the hand and it swings and hits Bam square in the face and he falls straight back. I must admit its a great movie and I recomend everybody to watch it.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire