Rechercher dans ce blog

jeudi 25 novembre 2010

time scheduals

If there is one thing that pisses me off about a job is when they screw me around with my schedual.  At my work we have this computer that gives us our schedual for the week and I am fine with it, I check it almost every morning to make sure I know when I work, but the one thing I absolutely hate is when they tell you your working on a day where its not written down in your schedual and you get told about it 3 days before the designated shift.  Every saturday night I go to Newtonville to visit my friend in the hospital for he is undergoing treatments for a cancer he has been diagnosed with.  I have been doing this for the past 2 weeks since that has been how long i have known for.  And now my work expects me to be able to work at 7 am in the morning, its one thing to make me work in the morning its another thing when i live in freaking bowmanville, anyways hopefully this will get settled out when i go speak to them today.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire